Arihjed replied

296 weeks ago

Tamil Movie Dubbed In Hindi Free Download USS Indianapolis: Men Of Courage > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

During World War II, an American navy ship is sunk by a Japanese submarine leaving 300 crewmen stranded in shark infested waters.
The harrowing true story of the crew of the USS Indianapolis, who were stranded in the Philippine Sea for five days after delivering the atomic weapons that would eventually end WWII. As they awaited rescue, they endured extreme thirst, hunger, and relentless shark attacks.
The true story of the Indianapolis is a compelling one of bravery, intrigue, unimaginable suffering and governmental cowardice. This movie never comes close to conveying any of that. It rushes through the set-up, never pausing for us to get to know any of the principals in any depth. The movie can't wait to get to the sharks, but when it does, it almost turns into a comedy of unconvincing action, gaps in logic, ridiculous dialogue and clumsy CGI. Poor Nic Cage is reduced to a near catatonic state, forced into unnatural situations and dubious decisions. In Jaws, Spielberg did a better job in five minutes with Quint's recounting of his Indianapolis experience than this movie does in two hours. A fiasco. McHale's Navy was more realistic.
I for the life of me, do not understand people handing out bad reviews for movies that are quite good. It&#39;s as if people have nothing better to do than to act negative to fellow human-beings.<br/><br/>I really enjoyed this movie. I was interested from the get-go. Very well-written story, and excellent acting by all who was cast in this film. Nicolas Cage and Tom Sizemore were brilliant as always and the rest of the cast as well. Keep in mind Nicolas and Tom are Oscar caliber actors, Nicholas Winning one and Tom Sizemore should have got a nod for Saving Private Ryan, I thought he stole many scenes in that movie.<br/><br/>Anyway, this is a story long overdue and I&#39;m glad someone finally told a great story of it. Very good directing!<br/><br/>Thanks to all who took part in this film, I truly appreciate the effort and applaud you and this awesome film!
The film, directed by Mario Van Peebles, brays the story in broad strokes and clichés as if the horror of it didn’t speak for itself, which it most certainly does.

a5c7b9f00b
Ghostbusters tamil dubbed movie free downloadZ.E.R.O. movie mp4 downloadCalcutta full movie in hindi downloadDownload North Shore full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Cold War full movie in hindi free download mp4The Wall full movie 720p downloadAngel torrentThe Take tamil pdf downloadThe Mighty Quinn download movie freeReconveyance: Scene 49, What Child Is This dubbed hindi movie free download torrent
Please log in to post a reply.